OK, everyone, here is my first line. Feel free to suggest possible edits.
Yesterday, while at Jang Mountain, in Busan, I saw two girls who were playing in the stream. I saw that a flood was coming so I ran for the girls like a lightning to push them out of the way but the brave act cost me being taken by the foaming rushing water!
Great Movie The Riven HD quality
-
[Watch *HD*] Streaming The Riven (2014) Full Movie. The Riven can be watch
for free registering. Watch The Riven with HD Quality.
[image: The Riven]
[im...
7 years ago
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI saw that a flood was coming so I ran for the girls like a lightning to push them out of the way but the brave act cost me being taken by the foaming rushing water!
ReplyDeletewhen i woke up i was in the hospital and the girls were laughing in front of me.
ReplyDeleteWhen I asked them why they were laughing at me, they said I looked very funny.
ReplyDeletethey fell inside the stream and "DIED!!"
ReplyDeleteI had cast all over my head in a funny way. I stand up and went to the bath room quikly because I was busting.
ReplyDeleteI was almost pee on my pants...
ReplyDeleteFortunately, I didn't pee in my pants. I came back to the bed and the girls laughed so hard that they almost cried. I asked what the matter was, and one of the girls pointed at my pants and said, "You forgot to put your pants up!" I looked down, and I saw that I didn't even put up my pants! Unfortunately, my underwear was the wonder woman's one!
ReplyDelete